Many meetings between Smart School Websites and Heads of Sixth Form tend to include the question “How to improve Sixth Form student numbers?” This is also a common question on many online forums.
Most senior leaders we speak to are wanting to improve their curriculum offer and increase their intake, whilst competing with other local sixth forms and colleges.
Replacing the traditional paper planner, and introducing a Sixth Form Planner App is a great way to tackle the following issues.
- Communication with your Sixth Form students, individually or by groups.
- Monitoring Sixth Form Attendance, integrate the App to a MIS like SIMS.
- Students have access to their most up-to-date timetable, which can easily be edited, without the issue of tearing out page, and re-writing their timetable.
- Does your school have a clothing policy? Introduce certain days in the term, where the clothing policy can be relaxed, communicate this with the instant push notifications via the Sixth form Planner App.
- Do you run a PSHCE programme and how often do students meet with tutors? This can be co-oridnated through the Sixth Form Planner App.
- Do you have an afternoon where students do leisure activities? Calendar events and activities, can be managed through the Sixth Form Planner App. Students will only receive information that is relevant to them.
The Smart School Websites Sixth Form Planner App is a great solution to attract more students for your sixth form. Cost effective, efficient and most importantly easy to use.
Arrange a meeting with us today or call 01325 633270.