Using video on your school website, provides a powerful tool that can increase the popularity of your web pages and increase engagement. Sharing your school activities and creative learning, you can use video to create a dynamic school web site that attracts and keeps visitors.
- Use Video to Enhance Your School Website. Use video to turn a static website into a dynamic, interactive site, effectively communicating to parents. There are many types of videos you can use to enhance your website, including:
- A promotional video that explains who you are and what you do.
- A information video that explains to users what they can expect from your school.
- A virtual tour that lets web visitors see what your facilities and learning environment.
- Use Video to demonstrate a practical lesson or Activity. Empower your staff and students to capture and upload to class pages. Following a strict authorisation policy. By providing regular, quality content, parents and visitors will come back again and again to see what new videos you’re publishing.
- Produce daily / weekly / termly video podcasts with timely information. Use videos to promote events and recent activities in your school.
- Use Video to Share students experiences. Create educational videos that provide visitors with in-depth information related to different subjects or topics. Our 1 min video programme promotes the concept of a newscast updating viewers on the latest events and activities happening with the school. Aggregate and publish other expert videos related to your subjects or topics.
- Use Video to Drive Traffic to Your Website. Search engines love video, you can use video to drive lots of traffic to your website. Smart School Workshops demonstrate how to use targeted keywords when titling and tagging your videos.